Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
392 Forest St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
A dazzling soft contemporary home, built by Borges-Brooks, one of 30A's most acclaimed builders, is located in the heart of an athlete's playground within Seaside. Built for his personal home, Scott Brooks spared no detail or expense. An open living concept features a pneumatic vacuum elevator & Loewen Lift Slide doors. The fourth story is an outdoor tower living space with a contemporary fire table and radius sofa surround boasting Gulf Views. Other high-end luxury details include a highly efficient HVAC, Steam Shower in the spa-like Master Bath, state-of-the-art custom Lighting/Automation/Audio Video system, central VAC, Butler's pantry, dual Sub-Zero refrigeration units, and a luxurious two-inch reveal on a 14 ft. Calcutta marble waterfall island in the kitchen. Other featuresinclude stunning designer-selected custom-built furniture and artwork. Over $200K was spent on the interior design and custom window treatments. Conveniently located next to the fitness center and across from one of the outdoor pools, the indoor pool, soccer field and tennis courts, there's so much for an active family to enjoy! Just steps away from the local shops and restaurants in Seaside Town Center.
- MLS® #795175
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,084
- Year Built2015
- TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesBeach, Deed Access, Fishing, Pets Allowed, Pool, Waterfront, Exercise Room, Pavillion/Gazebo, Playground, Tennis
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, TV Cable Available, Community Water
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFrame, Roof Metal, Roof Pitched, Siding Wood, Roof Membrane, Siding Shake, Steel, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, BBQ Pit/Grill, Porch Covered, Shower, Deck Covered, Satellite Dish, Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- WindowsTinted Windows
- RoofRoof Metal, Roof Pitched, Roof Membrane
- ConstructionFrame, Steel
- Days on Website288
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address392 Forest St
- AreaSouth Walton East
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Fireplace, Floor Hardwood, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Window Treatment All, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Raised, Fireplace Gas, Floor Marble, Furnished - All, Kitchen Island, Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Central Vacuum, Freezer, Ice Machine, Oven Double, Range Hood, Security System, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, A/C: High Efficiency, Water Heater - Two +
- FireplacesFireplace, Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories4
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 12:15am CST.