Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Lot 64 Cypress Dr, SANTA ROSA BEACH
This lot is located in Phase II near the lovely Phase II pool! You have the privacy of a gated community and nature at its best! Enjoy the beautiful gulf, dunes and state forest views from the fabulous Life Style Center in Phase I; the beautiful 200+ years old Cypress Head is unique to this community too! Infinity edge pool, fitness center, over sized hot tub, outdoor living area with fireplace and a viewing deck for those beautiful sun sets! Plus Clay Tennis Courts and a second lovely pool in Phase II. Combine all this with custom construction by John Willis Homes and you have a real winner! See this lot today! Turtle Shuttle Service to the Beach Memorial Day - Labor Day! Buyer should verify all information.
- MLS® #794615
- Square Footage3,485
- TypeResidential Land
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Community Room, Elevators, Exercise Room, Gated Community, Handicap Provisions, Minimum Rental Prd, Owners Pets Allowed, Pets Allowed, Picnic Area, Pool, Tennis, TV Cable Available, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Gas Available, Phone Available, Private Well, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, Tap Fee Paid, TV Cable Available, Underground
- FeaturesCleared, Coastal Barrier Zone, Covenants, Cul-De-Sac, Curb & Gutter, Easements, Interior, Level, Restrictions, Sidewalk, Storm Sewer, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Re
- AddressLot 64 Cypress Dr
- AreaSouth Santa Rosa Beach
- SubdivisionCYPRESS DUNES
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Lot DescriptionCleared, Coastal Barrier Zone, Covenants, Cul-De-Sac, Curb & Gutter, Easements, Interior, Level, Restrictions, Sidewalk, Storm Sewer, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- Days on Website424
- ZoningResidential Single Family
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 12:15am CDT.