Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
36 Founders Lane, WATERSOUND
REDUCED! This amazing home was designed by architect Geoff Chick and is located on one of the largest homesites in the community. The private outside retreat is unparalleled in size with an enormous pool, summer kitchen & sun deck with plenty of space for everyone to gather. Throughout the home there are grey washed oak floors, Bevelo lighting fixtures, 12 foot ceilings & other custom details. The first floor offers spacious living & dining areas that allows a multitude of light to come through the windows. The kitchen is a chef's dream featuring Wolf & Subzero appliances, marble countertops, custom cabinetry, double sinks & dishwashers & an enormous island with plenty of space for everyone to gather. There is a junior master bedroom on the first floor with dual closets & coffered ceilingsThe ensuite bathroom has double vanities, a walk-in shower, & custom mosaic Spanish tile. A powder bath, wet bar & pantry complete the first level. The stunning staircase with custom handrails leads to the amazing second master suite with vaulted ceiling, sitting area, walk-in closet & covered balcony. The spa-like bathroom is adorned in Spanish mosaic tile & marble with dual vanities, zero entry shower & soaking tub. There are also two additional guest bedrooms & ensuites that exude a perfect beach vibe. A second living area & laundry that is concealed by a pecky cypress barn door complete the second floor. The carriage house above the garage doesn't disappoint with a generous living area, kitchen, bedroom & full bath. The third floor includes a bunk room with Gulf of Mexico views, an additional bedroom & full bath. This home, perfectly blending form & function, with stunning architectural features & pride of craftsmanship will leave a lasting impression!
- MLS® #794568
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,481
- Year Built2014
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Deed Access, Exercise Room, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Dock, Fishing
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage: Detached
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In-Ground, Private, Community
- ExteriorFoundation On Pilings
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, BBQ Pit/Grill, Deck Covered, Patio Covered, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Covered, Shower, Sprinkler System, Fenced Back Yard, Guest Quarters, Porch Open, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionWithin 1/2 Mile Of Water, Restrictions
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofFoundation On Pilings
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website297
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address36 Founders Lane
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionWATERSOUND BEACH PH 3
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Guest Quarters, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Ceiling Beamed, Woodwork Painted
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Ice Machine
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories3
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 12:15am CST.