Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
426 N Eden Park Dr, SANTA ROSA BEACH
PRICE IMPROVEMENT. Your Mediterranean Inspired, Bay front Estate has arrived. Finally a spectacular, move in ready home with high end finishes, that is priced to sell. Boasting 131 feet of Waterfront, an over sized dock with a covered boat slip, equipped with a boat lift. Mature Italian Cypress Trees, and impeccable landscaping on both the front and back elevation of the estate, a clear indication of owner pride. As you enter the home, the 25' vaulted ceilings are the open air canvas to marble columns, marble fireplaces, and the immediate gateway to the Bay, with unobstructed views. Oversize Master bedrooms on both the first and second floor have en suite master baths, heated floors,equipped with his and hers closets, sauna, steam room, separate showers and soaking tubs.
- MLS® #794372
- Full Baths9
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage14,165
- Year Built2013
- TypeDetached Single Family
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Propane, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingCovered, Garage: Attached, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBAY, Shore: Seawall
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Above Ground, Pool - Enclosed, Pool - Heated, Private
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Roof Tile/Slate, Siding Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, BBQ Pit/Grill, Boat Launch, Boat Slip, Boatlift, Columns, Dock, Fenced Privacy, Guest Quarters, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Pool - Above Ground, Pool - Enclosed, Pool - Heated, Porch Covered, Porch Screened, Satellite Dish, Separate Living Area, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionDead End, Easements, Flood Insurance Required, Survey Available, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofBlock, Roof Tile/Slate
- Days on Website369
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address426 N Eden Park Dr
- AreaNorth Santa Rosa Beach
- SubdivisionEDEN PARC / SANTA ROSA BEACH
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Ceiling Tray/Cofferd, Ceiling Vaulted, Fireplace, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor Marble, Furnished - Some, Guest Quarters, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Lock Out, Pantry, Walls Paneled, Wet Bar, Window Treatment All
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm/Sprinkler, Microwave, Oven Double, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Security System, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric, Heat High Efficiency
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, A/C: High Efficiency, Ceiling Fans
- FireplacesFireplace, Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories3
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Re/max Beaches
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2019 at 6:00pm CDT.