Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
84 Old Miller Place, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Truly a rare find along the scenic corridor of 30A, yet right in the backyard of Grayton & Watercolor and a casual bike ride to Seaside! Step into the peaceful serenity that is Old Florida Style. Enjoy true southern living along 135 ft of coveted coastal dune lake property engulfed by Grayton Beach State Park. Old Miller Place is a private and secluded retreat, consisting of only 10 homesites, where 84 Old Miller Place sits on over half an acre of lush green landscape amidst an array of beautifully twisted oaks. This inviting 2 bed (room for 3rd br), 2.5 bath home is located on Western Lake which flows directly into the Gulf of Mexico making it the perfect landscape for your daily outdoor adventures. Grayton..State Park surrounds this coastal community on every side creating an ultimate private getaway with the convenience of being only minutes away from restaurants & shopping. This special retreat includes hardwood flooring, a private dock, a lovely screened-in porch for lazy afternoons, a screened room beneath the house for additional outdoor entertaining or gardening and potting, 3 covered parking spaces big enough for your boat, and additional parking for up to 10 cars. This property not only conveys the feeling of home, but it truly embodies life along the Gulf Coast.
- MLS® #794269
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,836
- Year Built1985
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleNew Orleans
- AmenitiesDock, Fishing, No Short Term Rental, Waterfront, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Private Well
- ParkingBoat, Carport: Attached, RV
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Coastal Dune Lakes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFoundation On Pilings, Frame, Roof Dimensional Shingle, Siding Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch Covered, Porch Screened, Boat Launch, Dock, Patio Covered, Shower, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water, Dead End
- RoofFoundation On Pilings, Roof Dimensional Shingle
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website301
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address84 Old Miller Place
- AreaSouth Santa Rosa Beach
- SubdivisionGRAYTON BEACH
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesLighting Recessed, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Fireplace, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - None, Plantation Shutters, Shelving, Split Bedroom, Window Treatmnt Some, Woodwork Painted
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Stove/Oven Electric, Dryer, Oven:Self Cleaning, Trash Compactor, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 12:15am CST.