Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
89 N Charles St, ALYS BEACH
Located on N. Charles Street conveniently near Fonville Press and the Gulf Green access to the beach, this 4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath home with 3,379 conditioned square feet designed by Historical Concepts, represents the best of life at Alys Beach. An entry loggia flows to a generous kitchen and great room that opens onto a large South facing courtyard covered loggia and pool. The covered loggia contains a built-in grilling and lounging area. The kitchen features a Subzero refrigerator, Thermador gas range/griddle, warming drawer, Asko dishwasher and Miele Coffee Maker along with quartz counter-tops and a walk in pantry. Home offers a first-floor master bedroom with walk in closet. The 2nd floor offers an impressive master with walk in closet and private access to the terrace overlookinN. Charles Street. The Master bath is surrounded with Calcutta Gold marble, freestanding tub and over sized shower. There are two additional guest bedrooms and bathrooms along with a 2nd floor loft. The Home is being offered beautifully furnished by SK Design Group including art. New Construction. Parking Court Fees are $150 per quarter.
- MLS® #793520
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,379
- Year Built2018
- TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesPlayground, Pool, Tennis, Beach, Community Room, Deed Access, Exercise Room, Pavillion/Gazebo, TV Cable Available
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Underground
- ParkingDeeded, Other
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In-Ground, Private, Community
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Siding Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPool - In-Ground, Balcony, Patio Covered, Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- WindowsStorm Windows
- Days on Website311
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address89 N Charles St
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionALYS BEACH
- CityALYS BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesFloor Hardwood, Kitchen Island, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Raised, Fireplace Gas, Floor Terrazo, Furnished - All, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Fire Alarm/Sprinkler, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Range Hood, Stove/Oven Dual Fuel
- HeatingHeat High Efficiency
- CoolingA/C: High Efficiency
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories2
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:850 Properties - Santa Rosa Beach
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 12:15am CST.