Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Lot 17&18 Quiet Water Trail, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Double lot totaling .50 acres with 103 bayfront feet in popular Magnolia Beach in Point Washington. Just a stone's throw from Grayton, Watercolor and Seaside. Sweeping bay views with large oaks and magnolias, along a natural beach shoreline. Located at the end of a dead-end street for privacy. Recent survey & wetlands study available (see attached documents incl county setback requirements & dock permitting guidelines). Small pond on the property and yet still room to build with driveway already in place. Underground power and electric already in place with option to use Regional Utilities OR septic per the owner. Approximate 5' drop to the water, perfect for adding a dock. Plus a gentle slope to the water on the east side, for the best of both worlds.
- MLS® #792806
- Square Footage21,780
- TypeResidential Land
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Sewer Available
- FeaturesAerials/Topo Available, Flood Insurance Required, Interior, Survey Available, Wetlands, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water, Wooded
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBAY, Shore: Natural
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Kim & Company
- AddressLot 17&18 Quiet Water Trail
- AreaPOINT WASHINGTON
- SubdivisionMAGNOLIA BEACH
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Lot DescriptionAerials/Topo Available, Flood Insurance Required, Interior, Survey Available, Wetlands, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water, Wooded
- Days on Website503
- ZoningCounty, Residential Single Family
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 9:45pm CDT.