Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
164 Pond Cypress Way, SANTA ROSA BEACH
From the shingled exterior with charming front porch to the tranquil coastal blue and white interior, this chic 4-BR, 4.5 BA family beach house is designed for indoor-outdoor lifestyles. The natural wood front door and sidelights welcome you into an open concept design with loosely defined and nicely-appointed living and dining spaces. The kitchen is a chef's dream with professional-grade appliances, a spacious island counter and gleaming stainless steel. Classy wrought iron pendant lamps and copious recessed lights complement natural daylight streaming in on three sides. Exquisite designer finishes, lovely transitional furnishings and coastal decorative accents create an aura of comfort and grace.Privacy abounds with two beautiful master suites, one on each floorThe upper level master bedroom includes a sitting area. Bathrooms are modern, and the en suite appeal of having dual master bedroom chambers is very enticing. Crown molding, hardwood floors, a variety of wainscoting and wall panels, along with coffered ceilings and custom window treatments attest to fine craftsmanship and thoughtful design. The paver parking, architecturally matching storage shed, multiple smart televisions, low maintenance landscaping and full laundry room bring function and convenience into the homeowners' lives. WaterColor amenities are unrivaled.
- MLS® #792136
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,894
- Year Built2005
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleFlorida Cottage
- AmenitiesDock, Fishing, BBQ Pit/Grill, Beach, Boat Launch, Community Room, Deed Access, Dumpster, Elevators, Exercise Room, Marina, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, TV Cable Available, Tennis, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Community Sewer, Community Water, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Tap Fee Paid, Underground
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Foundation Off Grade, Frame
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, BBQ Pit/Grill, Deck Enclosed, Deck Open, Porch Open, Porch Screened, Sprinkler System, Tennis Court
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Level
- RoofRoof Metal
- FoundationFoundation Off Grade
- Days on Website330
- ZoningCity, Residential Single Family
- Address164 Pond Cypress Way
- AreaSouth Walton East
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Floor Tile, Owner's Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - Some, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Renovated, Wallpaper, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Washer, Cooktop, Fire Alarm/Sprinkler, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Gas
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans, A/C: Two Or More
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 12:45pm CST.