Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Ll7 Robins Egg Ct, ALYS BEACH
This corner homesite South of 30A, open on three sides, fronts Sea Garden Pedestrian Path to the west and an east/west pedestrian path to the south, features onsite 2-car garage parking. Nestled on 158 acres along the emerald waters and serene white sand beaches of Northwest Florida's Gulf Coast, Alys Beach is a New Urban community created with the highest standards for beauty, sustainability, and quality of life. White masonry homes are inspired by the harmonious architecture of Bermuda and Antigua, Guatemala. Courtyards meld indoor and outdoor spaces. Parks and trails preserve the wonder of a unique coastal habitat.
- MLS® #791862
- Square Footage3,485
- TypeResidential Land
- AmenitiesBeach, Deed Access, Exercise Room, Pavillion/Gazebo, Playground, Pool, TV Cable Available, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Private Well
- FeaturesCovenants, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Alys Beach Properties Llc
- AddressLl7 Robins Egg Ct
- Area18 - 30A East
- SubdivisionALYS BEACH
- CityALYS BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- Days on Website459
- ZoningDeed Restriction, Residential Single Family
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 11:45pm CDT.