Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
G6 N Somerset St, ALYS BEACH
This generous corner compound homesite is located across the street from Caliza Pool and is within walking distance to the Alys Beach Town Center.Nestled on 158 acres along the emerald waters and serene white sand beaches of Northwest Florida's Gulf Coast, Alys Beach is a New Urban community created with the highest standards for beauty, sustainability, and quality of life. White masonry homes are inspired by the harmonious architecture of Bermuda and Antigua, Guatemala. Courtyards meld indoor and outdoor spaces. Parks and trails preserve the wonder of a unique coastal habitat.
- MLS® #791859
- Square Footage7,405
- TypeResidential Land
- AmenitiesBeach, Community Room, Deed Access, Exercise Room, Pavillion/Gazebo, Playground, Pool, Tennis, TV Cable Available, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Underground
- FeaturesCovenants, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Alys Beach Properties Llc
- AddressG6 N Somerset St
- Area18 - 30A East
- SubdivisionALYS BEACH
- CityALYS BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- Days on Website402
- ZoningDeed Restriction, Residential Single Family
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 24th, 2019 at 4:45pm CDT.