Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 Gulf Shore Dr 226, DESTIN
One Quarter of HOA Fees Paid by Seller; Interior Furnishings Optional. Experience a unique side of Destin, FL, the World's Luckiest Little Fishing Village'' at 226 East Pass Towers. Situated on noteworthy Holiday Isle between Destin Harbor and Destin's East Pass enjoy a unique beach lifestyle you never imagined! Follow the boat parades in the harbor, seasonal fireworks of Norriego Point, pool and beach views of fishing boats and crashing waves all from the center of Destin! Enjoy harbor and marina views from the property's north-facing balcony; Destin's bustling East Pass and Crab Island from its south-facing pool deck and beach. Easily transition this property to your beach home with an immaculate interior living space, 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom open floor plan, freshly repainted walls andtrim, newly renovated master shower, Bamboo flooring, Travertine tile, granite counter-tops and updated appliances. The living area boasts 10' sliding glass doors maximizing natural light and views. Other amenities include a custom-built wet bar with ice maker, custom built entertainment center, reserved parking spot in covered parking, reserved storage space; community use room, kitchen, spa, full gym, sauna, hot tub, heated pool. Seasonal Interests: Enjoy a front row seat of Fourth of July fireworks from the pool deck; get in the Christmas spirit with a front row seat to Destin's Parade of Lights in Destin Harbor from the balcony; take the water taxi to many fantastic restaurants on the Destin Harbor, the exciting Emerald Grand and Harbor Walk, the taxi stop is just steps from your door; explore Norriego Point's beautiful shoreline; walk/run down Gulf Shore Dr. for an excellent morning or evening walk; Kayak to Crab Island; enjoy a heated pool in the cooler months; take advantage of close proximity to festivals like Destin's Seafood Festival, wine festival, and more!
- MLS® #791476
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,869
- Year Built1996
- AmenitiesBeach, Community Room, Deed Access, Elevators, Exercise Room, Gated Community, Marina, No Short Term Rental, Pool, Sauna/Steam Room, Separate Storage, TV Cable Available, Waterfront, Whirlpool, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- ParkingGuest, Covered
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontGulf/Pass, Harbor, Shore: Beach, Unit Waterfront
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Days on Website523
- Address110 Gulf Shore Dr 226
- SubdivisionEAST PASS TOWERS CONDO PH 2
- Zip Code32541
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Floor WW Carpet, Furnished - None, Lighting Recessed, Newly Painted, Pantry, Plantation Shutters, Renovated, Split Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm/Sprinkler, Ice Machine, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- HighFORT WALTON BEACH
- Listing Office:Re/max Southern Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 9:45am CDT.