Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
67 Dunmore Town Ln, ROSEMARY BEACH
South of Scenic 30-A in the community of Rosemary Beach, this newly renovated Charleston courtyard home proudly sits on a quiet cul-de-sac. Protected by a white stucco perimeter wall, this wide parcel opens directly onto serene Boardwalk E. Artfully designed by Looney Ricks Kiss, 67 Dunmore Town Lane is graced by majestic parapets and an abundance of private spacious porches. It offers a wonderfully crafted floor plan on two levels providing easy living for families and their guests. An abundance of large windows and spacious porches grace this stunning 5 bedroom, 5 1/2 bath that includes a separate carriage house residence. Newly custom furnished in a Rustic Modern style with a coastal flair featuring clean lines of whites, grays, and beiges.The first floor provides new white shiplap walls that illuminate the open first floor living area. Oak plank floors in a natural stain radiate casual elegance. All new custom millwork kitchen cabinets and range hood with glass uppers frame the kitchen. New quartz countertops and redesigned center island with stainless steel appliances and ice machine. A first floor bedroom with new en suite bath and new laundry room complete the first floor. Ascend the all-white stairway filled with natural light to a second living and TV area. The layout seamlessly flows, connecting indoor and over 700 sf of outdoor living spaces. A larger master suite with all new bath and private balcony, a second king master bedroom with new bath finishes, plus a bunk room with private bath that sleeps three. Close by is a second washer dryer on this floor. The carriage house is positioned away from the main house and is accessed thru its own gated entrance. It features high ceilings with authentic dormer and private balcony. A full kitchen, bath and laundry facilities complete this adorable carriage. This lot provides ample room to consider a variety of pool configurations. This newly renovated home, pictured in the Rosemary Beach Book, captures the spirit of elegant Rosemary Beach living.
- MLS® #791208
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,940
- Year Built2000
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Community Room, Deed Access, Pool, TV Cable Available, Picnic Area, Playground, Tennis
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, TV Cable Available, Community Sewer, Community Water, Tap Fee Paid
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage: Detached
- # of Garages2
- Garages21 X 20
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorBlock, Siding Stucco, Foundation Off Grade, Frame, Roof Metal, Roof Pitched, Siding Wood, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPorch Covered, Renovated
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofBlock, Roof Metal, Roof Pitched
- FoundationFoundation Off Grade
- Days on Website411
- ZoningDeed Restriction, Residential Single Family
- Address67 Dunmore Town Ln
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionROSEMARY BEACH
- CityROSEMARY BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesFloor Hardwood, Built-In Bookcases, Guest Quarters, Newly Painted, Renovated, Window Treatment All
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Auto Garage Door Opn, Cooktop
- HeatingHeat Pump A/A Two +, Heat High Efficiency, Heat: Two Or More
- CoolingA/C: High Efficiency, A/C: Two Or More, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 24th, 2019 at 4:45pm CDT.