Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11 Town Hall Rd, ROSEMARY BEACH
'11TH HEAVEN'' NEWEST HOME ON SOUTH SIDE IN ROSEMARY YOU CAN BUY! ESTABLISHED RENTAL of over $300,000. 5816 SF 5 BR/9 BA home w bunks is a DREAM! FABULOUS ROOFTOP DECK & BAR have GREAT VIEWS! EUROPEAN DESIGN & ARCHITECTURAL details, VENETIAN PLASTER walls meet PEACOCK PAVER floors. FRENCH DOORS open to a private COURTYARD w/ Exercise jet POOL & FIREPLACE. Castello MARBLE graces the CUSTOM designed KITCHEN w upscale appliances. Butler's pantry, laundry & 'pet spa' area adjacent to full bath for APRES BEACH, & IT IS VERY CLOSE TO THE BEACH! AN ELEVATOR TO THE 3rd floor makes it EZ to get to the 4 MASTER SUITES & DEN/BUNKS FOR THE KIDS. SPIRAL 'STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN' where you step onto a HUGE ROOFTOP DECK perfect for entertaining with bar & 1/2 bath Private or PARTY DECK IT'S MADE FOR FUN!Kitchen has Castello Marble, Karpaty Cabinets, wolf range, Sub-zero ref, Bosch dishwasher, wine chiller and ice maker. Tucked behind the kitchen you find a well-appointed laundry with two pairs of front-loading Electrolux washer/dryers and a luxurious marble-countered laundry sink. Across from the laundry is a full bath replete with a whimsical marble shower "pet spa", perfect for a quick showering off of yourself and your furry friend after a run on the beach. Lovely, oversized, oval windows mirror each other from opposite ends of these spaces. Wire-brushed oak steps take you to the 2nd floor where you pass the wide plank, horizontally run, painted wood walls that are throughout the house, and how they beautifully return to meet each window and door. The second floor is where you find cozy, dual bunk rooms that share a hall bath, an elegant guest suite w private marble bath (in fact, every generously-sized bath throughout the house is of breathtakingly beautiful, floor to ceiling THASOS and CARRERA MARBLE, GROHE faucets, KOHLER sinks, and DURAVIT tubs). The master suite is...SUBLIME. You might never want to leave, were it not for the beach being a stone's throw away! Expertly appointed, as is the entire house, with sumptuous linens, rugs, drapes, & furniture. Attention to every detail is astounding. The third floor is where guests may want to extend their stay, indefinitely. There is a fabulous lounging room with soothing color palette for them to relax when not indulging their senses in one of two private guest suites. There is an elevator to the floors below OR climb the spiral staircase to a magical fourth floor open terrace. The view from here is SPECTACULAR! All of Rosemary is at your feet and the views of the gulf are simply breathtaking. To ensure your every comfort while you relax in your rooftop living room & soak in the scenery, there is an enclosed wet bar, & a half bath. As you look around you at the roof tops below, note that the one closest to you is also a part of this magnificent property, a two bedroom, one & a half bath carriage house. This perfectly petite space has a luxuriously sized main bathroom, & has a professional grade kitchen. The two car garage below has a clever "barn style" sliding double door that opens to the outdoor, arbored living room with fireplace located in the private courtyard for the property. Extensive, luxurious, top-quality features are found in this home, and should be seen to be appreciated. Offered fully, exquisitely, furnished, you will want to HURRY to make this FABULOUS home your own.... before someone else does!! Information contained within this listing such as square footage, is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer to verify
- MLS® #790870
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,816
- Year Built2015
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Exercise Room, Pets Allowed, Playground, Pool, Tennis, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available
- ParkingCovered, Detached, Garage, Garage: Detached, Guest
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Private
- ExteriorConcrete, Roof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Siding Wood, Foundation Slab On Grade, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck Covered, Fenced Lot-All, Fireplace, Guest Quarters, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Covered, Shower
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Covenants, Restrictions, Sidewalk, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofRoof Metal
- FoundationFoundation Slab On Grade
- Days on Website231
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address11 Town Hall Rd
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionROSEMARY BEACH
- CityROSEMARY BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-In Bookcases, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Elevator, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - All, Guest Quarters, Kitchen Island, Newly Painted, Pantry, Walls Wainscoting, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Central Vacuum, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Machine, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric
- # of Stories3
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Rosemary Beach Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2018, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2018 at 6:30am CDT.