Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
241 Rosemary Ave, INLET BEACH
This custom-designed and recently renovated home commands gulf views from the 2nd and 3rd floors and is located just steps to the beach in a quiet neighborhood south of 30A in Rosemary Beach. The floorplan is designed for family living with spacious gathering places on all levels and privacy when desired. Finishes and appointments (listed at length in an attached document) include a brand new pool, courtyard, elevator to all floors, all new windows - extended to the floor and many more features that must be seen. Features like barrel ceilings, custom copper exterior lighting and beautiful furnishings all reflect a home that was designed to be unique at every turn.Expansion is also available in the form of a carriage house.
- MLS® #788152
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,900
- Year Built2001
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Community Room, Deed Access, Exercise Room, Fishing, Playground, Pool, Tennis, TV Cable Available, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Underground
- ParkingCarport, Guest
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In-Ground, Private
- ExteriorConcrete, Siding Brick Some, Siding Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, BBQ Pit/Grill, Deck Covered, Deck Open, Fenced Lot-Part, Patio Open, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Covered, Shower
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- Days on Website466
- ZoningDeed Restriction, Residential Single Family
- Address241 Rosemary Ave
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionROSEMARY BEACH
- CityINLET BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Cathedral, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Elevator, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - All, Lighting Recessed, Newly Painted, Owner's Closet, Pantry, Renovated, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted, Woodwork Stained
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Machine, Microwave, Oven Continue Clean, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Security System, Smooth Stovetop Rnge, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2019 at 8:15pm CDT.