Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
22 Atwoods Ct, ROSEMARY BEACH
Extraordinary architectural detail juxtaposed endless gulf views characterize this prominent beachfront residence, designed by Tom Christ, ideally located near the eastern green in Rosemary Beach. This exceptional coastal cottage is situated on 34' of premium gulf frontage, tucked away just one tier east of the beach walkover as well as both privacy and serenity as well as excellent proximity to amenities such as the Rosemary Beach tennis courts & fitness center as well as one of many community pools. Thoughtfully designed, this property is comprised of both a main house and a carriage house with fortified poured concrete construction on the first level and wood frame construction on the second level.The well-designed floor plan allows three full bedroom suites and two king-sized loft areas. This residence has been recently remodeled with notable upgrades such as gray-washed beamed ceilings in both the main house and carriage house, fresh interior paint and new furnishings. Other notable features include a two-car garage with an additional parking pad and interior storage, 10' ceilings on the first level with 15'+ vaulted ceilings on the second level, master bedroom on the first floor with full kitchenette and ensuite bathroom offering dual vanities, walk-in shower and gulf views. The inverted living area occupies the second story and is highlighted by soaring vaulted ceilings which perfectly frame beautiful gulf views as well as a floor-to-ceiling gas fireplace highlighted by pecky cypress ship-lap. The galley-style kitchen is open to both the dining & living area and has been masterfully equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, custom cabinetry and ample windows allowing cascading natural light as well as pristine water views. Rosemary beach defines new urbanism living and is characterized by stunning european architecture and an abundance of well planned upscale common areas & amenities. This property is perfectly poised to enjoy all of the world class shopping, dining and entertainment Rosemary Beach has to offer as well easy access to all of the outstanding communities located along 30A.
- MLS® #780696
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,530
- Year Built2000
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Community Room, Pavillion/Gazebo, Pool, Tennis, Waterfront, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage: Attached, Guest, Garage
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorConcrete, Siding Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Pit/Grill, Balcony, Guest Quarters, Patio Covered, Shower, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Dead End, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- Days on Website712
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address22 Atwoods Ct
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionROSEMARY BEACH
- CityROSEMARY BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Raised, Ceiling Vaulted, Fireplace, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Lighting Recessed, Newly Painted, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- FireplacesFireplace, Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 3:45pm CDT.