Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
522 Norriego Rd, DESTIN
This custom-built, canal-front beauty is the perfect place to store your boat and enjoy the perks of living on the water in the heart of Destin. Watch the fireworks from multiple balconies and enjoy the 75ft dock and boatlift that accommodates up to a 30ft boat. The fabulous heated salt-water pool, hot tub and outdoor living area, complete with built-in grill and coral stone pavers, complement the outdoor lifestyle. As you walk through the custom wood doors, you are greeted by a double row of curved, canal-front windows extending the height of the 22ft ceiling. Imported Marbella shell stone adorns the floors, while painted coffered ceilings add architectural interest. The dramatic gas fireplace encased by built-in cabinetry and beautiful surround extending to the ceiling is a focal point.With cherry cabinets, beautiful granite counters and high-end appliances including a Wolf 6-burner range with double ovens, Bosch dishwasher, Fisher Paykel dishwasher drawer, wine cooler and Viking stainless refrigerator, large walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, and dining area, the chef's kitchen will delight the epicurean in your family. Also on the first floor, there is a formal dining room, a game room, a half bath and a laundry room with cabinets, a laundry shoot and an extra refrigerator. The beautiful curved stairway with iron railing leads to the second floor with three guest suites. There is also an office or den on this level. You will also enjoy Gulf views from the large second floor balconies. The third floor boasts a large master bedroom with sweeping views of the harbor and Gulf. The large master bath includes a jetted tub, large walk-through shower with double showerheads, and double vanities with unique Rainforest Brown granite. There are his and hers walk-in closets with custom cabinets and shelving. A morning coffee bar complete with a sink and refrigerator allows easy access for that first cup of coffee to be enjoyed on the balcony. Also on this level are other rooms that could be used for a hobby room, exercise room, office and bedrooms. The spiral staircase on the balcony leads to a rooftop deck with amazing views of the harbor, Gulf and East Pass. Additional custom features include an elevator, smart house wiring, Brazilian cherry hardwood floors on the second and third floors, faux finishes, generator wiring, three AC units and vessel sinks. The first level of the home is concrete block up to 12' and was built on 90 pilings. Take your boat to Crab Island, the Harbor or the Gulf and enjoy waterfront living at its finest.
- MLS® #777603
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage6,099
- Year Built2007
- TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesBeach, Fishing, Waterfront, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingBoat, Garage: Attached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Community, Private
- ExteriorFoundation On Pilings, Insulated Concrete Forms, Roof Tile/Slate, Siding Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Pit/Grill, Balcony, Boat Slip, Boatlift, Columns, Deck Covered, Deck Open, Dock, Fenced Lot-Part, Hot Tub, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Open, Shower, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofFoundation On Pilings, Roof Tile/Slate
- ConstructionInsulated Concrete Forms
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website676
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address522 Norriego Rd
- SubdivisionHoliday Isle Lot 28 BLK F
- Zip Code32541
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Ceiling Tray/Cofferd, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor Terrazo, Furnished - Some, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Shelving, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted, Elevator
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Intercom, Microwave, Oven Double, Oven:Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Security System, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric, Heat: Two Or More
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, A/C: Two Or More, Ceiling Fans
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories3
- HighFORT WALTON BEACH
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Destin
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 7:45pm CDT.