Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
483 W Linkside Place, DESTIN
REMODELED WATERFRONT 3 bedroom! Cathedral ceilings in the living area and an upstairs loft..the kitchen offers granite counter tops, new stainless steel and black appliances plus a large dining area and storage closet/pantry. There are two bedrooms downstairs with a spacious living area. The upstairs master suite has double vanities, garden tub, and a private lake front balcony. Relax on the large waterfront deck and enjoy the incredible views! The perfect place to call home!
- MLS® #773091
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,934
- Year Built1980
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleFlorida Cottage
- AmenitiesBeach, Dock, Gated Community, Golf, Pool, Tennis
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck Open
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- Days on Website742
- ZoningDeed Restriction
- Address483 W Linkside Place
- AreaSouth Walton West
- SubdivisionLINKSIDE VILLAGE UNIT 1
- Zip Code32550
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Vaulted, Fireplace
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Destin Luxury Real Estate And Rentals
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 7:15pm CDT.