Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
138 Camp Creek Point Dr, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Home to be completed September 2018! An elegant beachfront residence: 14 Camp Creek Point is a spectacular residence perfect for gathering with family and friends, with the main house and the carriage house sleep a total of 16 people. Generous interior and exterior volumes include a game room, great rooms in the main house and the carriage house, multiple porches, and a scenic beachfront pool terrace provide spaces to enjoy for groups of all sizes. Towering 12-foot coffered ceilings throughout and generous windows and floor-to-ceiling French doors and folding glass walls flood the interiors with natural light and provide incredible views of the beach and the Gulf beyond. Additional features include a grand chef's kitchen, an outdoor kitchen, a wine cellar, and an elevator.Located in the exclusive Camp Creek neighborhood just off of 30A, 14 Camp Creek Point is an exceptional residence in an ideal location. Just west of Alys Beach, 14 Camp Creek Point offers convenient access to all of 30A's amenities including restaurants, shops, and activities. 14 Camp Creek Point offers direct beach access and over 130' of beachfront. Multiple porches plus the pool terrace provide panoramic views of the the beach and the sparkling Gulf. In short, 14 Camp Creek Point provides everything that one could want in a beachfront residence. FEATURES AND AMENITIES Sleeps 16 + 2 Gulf-front master suites + 2 additional Gulf-front bedrooms + A full carriage house with 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and a great room with kitchen 8 full bathrooms Direct beach access and over 130' of beachfront Great room with folding glass walls + Allows for true indoor-outdoor living + Perfect for entertaining or hosting large groups Expansive chef's kitchen + 10'-wide island anchors the kitchen and offers seating for 6 + Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances + Butler's pantry Outdoor kitchen with grill and sink Sizable game room Wine cellar 12'-foot ceilings throughout Coffered ceilings in living spaces provide elegant detailing An elevator provides convenience and accessibility 3-car Garage Total Gross Area: 9,444 sf + Conditioned space: 6,423 sf + Covered areas: 3,021 sf Owner is a Florida Licensed Realtor.
- MLS® #768943
- Full Baths8
- Square Footage6,423
- Year Built2018
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Fishing, Waterfront, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesCommunity Sewer, Community Water, Electric Available, Phone Available, Tap Fee Paid
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingGarage: Detached, Garage, Covered
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Community, Private
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck Covered, Deck Open, Guest Quarters, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Separate Living Area, Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCoastal Setback, Covenants, Cul-De-Sac, Dead End, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- Days on Website705
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address138 Camp Creek Point Dr
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionCAMP CREEK POINT
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesKitchen Island, Pantry, Elevator
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Central Vacuum, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm/Sprinkler, Ice Machine, Microwave, Range Hood, Washer
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- Listing Office:The Premier Property Group Seacrest Office
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 12:15am CST.