Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Lot 2 Kelly Plantation Dr, DESTIN
Bank Owned!! Looking for an exceptional lot just steps away from the clubhouse, tennis courts, pool, fitness center and restaurant in one of the area's most outstanding gated communities. The rear of this half acre lot has a bulkhead and dock at its frontage, enhancing access and views of the very southeastern tip of Jones Bayou, fronting an open access taking you through Jones Bayou all the way out into the bay - ideal for kayaks, paddle boards, etc. Across the street from this homesite is the #1 hole to the Championship Fred Couples Golf Course. What a perfect place to build your dream home.
- MLS® #528566
- Square Footage22,651
- TypeResidential Land
- AmenitiesExercise Room, Fishing, Gated Community, Golf, Playground, Pool, Tennis
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Gas Available
- FeaturesBulkhead/Seawall, Cleared, Covenants
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBayou, Creek, Shore: Seawall
- HighFORT WALTON BEACH
- Listing Office:Seahorse Realty Inc
- AddressLot 2 Kelly Plantation Dr
- SubdivisionKELLY PLANTATION S/D
- Zip Code32541
- Lot DescriptionBulkhead/Seawall, Cleared, Covenants
- Days on Website1904
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 2:15pm CDT.